There has been a new COVID-19 death reported in Lincolnshire’s hospitals over the weekend, as well as nine new confirmed cases of coronavirus.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust’s statistics were updated on the NHS website on Sunday to include the additional death.
No other local hospitals trusts reported any additional figures.
The death brings to an end a two-week run across the whole of Greater Lincolnshire (including North and North East Lincolnshire) without fatalities and means the total number of deaths across the region’s hospitals now stands at 264.
The figures break down as:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (up from 141)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
There were nine additional cases of coronavirus confirmed in the weekend’s statistics with five in Lincolnshire and four in North Lincolnshire.
The current breakdown of the 3,413 cumulative confirmed cases since the pandemic started is as follows:
- 2,477 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,2,472)
- 728 in North Lincolnshire (up from 724)
- 208 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally the number of cases rose to 294,792, while the number of deaths increased to 45,300,