There have been no new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Tuesday.
The latest government statistics show no additional positive tests for Lincolnshire, North or North East Lincolnshire.
It was confirmed today that wearing masks in shops would be mandatory from July 24.
Those who fail to do so from that date can face a £100 fine.
Face covering have been mandatory on public transport since June 15.
The total 3,386 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,455 in Lincolnshire (no change)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 398 to 291,373, while the deaths toll went up by 138 to 44,968.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths for 12 days in Greater Lincolnshire.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)