Greater Lincolnshire has seen no coronavirus-related deaths in hospitals on Tuesday.
NHS statistics released this afternoon show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any COVID-19 deaths.
The local figures break down as:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
So far this month there has been four COVID-19 related deaths in Greater Lincolnshire. The latest death reported on Sunday brought to an end a six-consecutive day run without for the region.
Although figures will be further updated later today, Monday saw six new confirmed cases .
The total 3,452 cases for Greater Lincolnshire currently breaks down as:
- 2,504 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,500)
- 733 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 215 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 213)