There have been 23 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire since the beginning of the week.
The latest government statistics show six additional positive tests in Lincolnshire.
North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire, however, saw no additional cases today.
The latest figures bring the total number of cases to 23 since the beginning of the week.
The total 3,436 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,492 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,486)
- 731 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 770 to 297,914, while the final death tally went up by 123 to 45,677.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths in Greater Lincolnshire for a fifth day.
The figures are currently:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)