Greater Lincolnshire saw another 14 cases of coronavirus but also reached 10 days without any new reported hospital deaths over the weekend.
The latest government statistics show an additional 12 positive tests for Lincolnshire and two for North Lincolnshire by July 12.
North East Lincolnshire did not see an increase.
Today will see beauty salons, spas, tattoo parlours and nail bars welcome back clients after four months of closure as lockdown restrictions are eased again.
The total 3,383 cases break down as:
- 2,452 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,440)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (up from 722)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
It means there had been an increase of 45 cases since the beginning of the week.
Nationally, the number of cases yesterday increased by 650 to 289,603, while the deaths toll went up by 21 to 44,819.
Lincolnshire also reached 10 days without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths on Sunday.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)