There have been 39 new cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Monday.
Government data showed cases of COVID-19 in Lincolnshire increased by 22, with 12 new cases in North Lincolnshire, and five in North East Lincolnshire.
It means there have been 712 cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire so far in September.
NHS figures earlier today showed no new coronavirus-related deaths reported in the regions hospitals.
The government’s own figures, which also includes deaths outside of hospitals or outside the county, also did not report any new fatalities.
Nationally, cases increased by 4,044 to 439,013 while deaths increased by 13 to 42,001.
Latest coronavirus data for Greater Lincolnshire
4,484 cases (up 39)
- 3,227 in Lincolnshire (up 22)
- 929 in North Lincolnshire (up 12)
- 328 in North East Lincolnshire (up five)
393 deaths (no change)
- 269 from Lincolnshire (no change)
- 89 from North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 35 from North East Lincolnshire (no change)
of which 271 hospital deaths (up one)
- 146 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (up one)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 120 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
439,013 UK cases, 42,001 deaths