The St Nicholas Church on Newport Road in Lincoln dates back to 1840, and this year a £750,000 extension for community use has been completed.
The new extension was designed to blend in with the old church and was built by Robert Woodhead, the same firm that built the Heritage and Skills Centre on the grounds of Lincoln Castle,
The Centre on Newport Road provides meeting rooms for its own activities and also for community use.
Earlier this week, we also previewed the finished extension.
[button url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRpNAeR_Io” title=”YouTube”]Watch video on YouTube[/button]