Over 5,000 people turned up to run this year’s Lincoln 10k.
Thousands ran, walked, even juggled their way around the six mile course on April 6, starting on Riseholme Road and finishing in the grounds on Lincoln Castle.
Plenty of teams took part for charitable causes, as well as many turning up in fancy dress, such as Darth Vader, Super Ted, bananas, fairies and more.
Hundreds also turned out to cheer on the runners and wheelchair racers.
Lincoln 10k results
The fastest runner managed to complete the race in 32 minutes and 10 seconds, with the fastest wheelchair racers getting past the finish line in 27 minutes and 27 seconds.
The fastest to complete the course were:
- Richard Brown of Lincoln Wellington Running Club — 32:10
- Linton Taylor — 32:32
- Tom Straw of Lincoln Wellington Running Club — 32:38
- Ronny Wilson of Lincoln Wellington Running Club — 32:57
- Phil Williams of Rochdale Harriers — 33:02
- Jo Maddick of Kingston Upon Hull Athletics Club — 36:18
- Emily Foran of Sleaford Town Runners — 38:32
- Marie French of Ryston Runners Athletics Club — 38:44
- Laura Thomas of Ipswich Harriers — 39:59
- Sophie Wallis of Lincoln Wellington Running Club — 41:30
- Bret Crossley of Leeds Athletic Club – 27:27
- Matthew Clarke of British Wheelchair Association — 28:52
- Mark Conway of Lincoln Tri Club – 29:33
- Paul Logan of Tri 3 Sleaford Triathlon Club — 47:48
- Frank Connell — 56:58