Eight people have been charged with causing a public nuisance during an illegal rave in a Lincolnshire village earlier this year.
The rave, which took place on land off Fen Road in Dunsby, near Bourne, started on January 25, 2014 at around 11pm.
Police initially arrested seven people and seized two vehicles and sound systems during the event, to which up to 300 people attended.
Police officers were called to the location after receiving several noise complaints from people living in the area.
By around 2.30pm on Sunday, January 26, officers closed down the rave.
Out of the eight men between the ages of 19 and 37 who were charged on Wednesday, September 24, three were also charged with possession of criminal property.
All eight men have been bailed and will appear at Grantham Magistrates Court on October 13.
The men charged are:
- Kyle Perrot, 19, of Nursery Close, Long Sutton (also charged with possession of criminal property)
- Ashley Box, 20, Daniels Crescent, Long Sutton (also charged with possession of criminal property)
- Sam Curtis, 22, of Gate House, Kings Lynn
- Mark Payne, 37, of Washway Road, Holbeach
- Liam Robinson, 21, of Park Lane, Long Sutton
- Luke Onslow, 22, of Gedney Drove End, Spalding
- Matthew Wilds, 21, of Alfred Avenue, Metheringham
- Joshua Lake, 21, of Baulkins Drove, Sutton St James (also charged with possession of criminal property)