A Lincolnshire Police officer forced his way into a property to save man from a house fire in Market Rasen.
The incident happened at around 4.15pm on Monday, July 17 on Orchard Way.
Officers attended the address following a report of concern for the people who lived there.
On attendance, the officer smelt burning and heard an alarm coming from inside the house.
The fire was started by a pan on the stove.
The officer then forced the door open and was able to help a man outside.
He was taken to hospital for treatment for serious injuries.
Police are dealing with this under incident number 335 of July 17.