There’s no need to queue for your McDonald’s anymore. The fast food chain introduced a click and collect option at 20 of its restaurants in the region.
- Lincoln – Rope Walk
- Lincoln – Carlton Centre
- Lincoln – Moorland Way
- Lincoln – Gateway
- Bourne – Milestone Road
- Cleethorpes – Grimsby Road
- Cleethorpes – Meridian Point
- Gainsborough – Trinity Street
- Sleaford – Holdingham Roundabout
- Spalding – Holbeach Road
- Skegness – Grand Parade
- Stamford – Retails Park
- Scunthorpe – Lakeside Parkway
- Scunthorpe – Doncaster Road
- Long Sutton – Vicarage Lane
- Laceby – Grimsby (Hilmore Road)
- Grimsby – Victoria Street West
- Grimsby – Birchin Way
- Newark – Lincoln Road
- Retford – Markham Moor
Here’s how mobile ordering works:
Once you download the app and register, you’re able to browse through the menu, select your items and pay for the order.
Then, when you arrive at the restaurant, you will have to scan a QR code to check in and the staff will begin preparing your meal.
You can also select whether you want to eat in or take away from the checkout point.
Of course, you can still use the giant touchscreens inside the stores to put your order through — but this is a good way to beat those queues too.
Have you tried this feature yet? Let us know how it worked for you.