Lincolnshire County Council will be carrying out essential maintenance works over the next two months, with 11 locations across Greater Lincoln and Gainsborough set for temporary road closures.
Temporary restrictions for all vehicular traffic will be in place in May and June.
The longest road closure will be for 35 days in the period of June 11 to August 3 on Geneva Avenue in Lincoln (Nettleham Road to Macaulay Drive).
Arrangements will be made to enable pedestrians to access premises in the affected area for the duration of the works.
Local diversion routes & access arrangements will be signposted
The 11 locations
Including period of closure
- High Street (West Bank to South Parade), Saxilby – May 31 to June 15 (up to four days in this period).
- B1205 Brandy Wharf Road, Waddingham (Black Dike Bridge to a point 800 metres West) – June 4 to June 14 (four days in this period).
- Normanby Road (Mansgate Hill to a point 1200 metres South), Nettleton – June 6 to June 20 (three days in this period).
- Dunholme Road (A46 to Heath Road), Scothern – June 6 to June 22 (five days in this period).
- Geneva Avenue (Nettleham Road to Macauley Drive), Lincoln – June 11 to August 3 (35 days in this period).
- Thornton Road, Thornton Le Moor (Between Gipsey Lane & a point 350 metres South) – June 11 to June 21 (two days in this period).
- A46 Grimsby Road (A1173 to A18), Caistor – June 11 to June 22.
- Front Street (A159 to Trentside), Morton – June 13 to June 17 (two nights in this period).
- B1205 Waddingham Road, South Kelsey (Between Brigg Road & a point 500 metres West) – June 18 to July 6 (four days in this period).
- B1205 Kirton Road, Waddingham (Between Redbourne Road & a point 500 metres West) – June 25 to July 6 (three days in this period).
- B1205 Grayingham Road, Grayingham (Between B1398 & County Boundary) – June 27 to July 13 (five days in this period).