It’s time to jump and bounce around! Lincoln’s first trampoline and inflatables park has sprung to life this morning.
Jump Inc Lincoln, which is located at the former DPD depot on Dixon Close off Tritton Road, is expected to be fully completed by this weekend. The Lincolnite went for an exclusive first look.
Initial work began on the park with hopes of a February 2018 opening, but those plans were halted. The giant trampoline and inflatables park was then due to open on Sunday (December 9), but this was delayed until this morning’s soft opening took place at 10am.
A refit took place at the 30,000 square foot Lincoln site, where £500,000 has been invested into facilities.
The new venue has created more than 30 new jobs.
It opens seven days a week – 10am-7pm Monday to Thursday and 10am-9pm on Fridays. During the weekends the opening hours are 9am-9pm (with toddler sessions 9am-10am).
Festive opening hours
- Opening hours differ around the Christmas period, starting on Friday, December 21.
- From December 21-23 it is open 9am-9pm (last bounce 8pm, toddler session 9am-10am).
- On Christmas Eve the park is opening 10am-5pm (last bounce 4pm).
- Closed on Christmas Day.
- It re-opens again on Boxing Day 10am-5pm (last bounce 4pm).
- From December 27-30th it is open 9am-9pm (last bounce 8pm, toddler session 9am-10am).
- On New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day it is open 10am-5pm (last bounce 4pm).
- The opening hours for January 2-6 is from 9am-9pm (last bounce 8pm, toddler session 9am-10am). The opening hours will then revert back to normal after this date.
The morning Jump Toddler session is priced at £5 per toddlers, two parents bounce free. 12pm-3pm is Unlimited Bounce, which is £6.50 for three hours straight of uninterrupted bouncing. 3pm until closing time is Open Bounce, priced at £9.50 when booking online and £11 for walk ins.
- The park will host a dedicated toddler area, ball pool, jelly mountain, basher forest and free fall area.
- The park features a mezzanine viewing platform and a street-food inspired cafe.
- Dedicated party rooms will host birthdays, Christmas parties, groups and corporate events.
- The inflatable park is also packed with exciting new activities – customers can experience challenging obstacle courses, giant wipe out balls and more.
Emma Towse‑Bertram at Jump Inc told The Lincolnite: “The provisional opening date was Sunday, December 9, with the aim to have all areas of the park fitted and ready to go.
“We announced the soft launch for this morning (December 10) yesterday evening as the inflatable and main trampoline area are open for use.
“The kitchen offering is limited and the party rooms are in process of completion. We are arranging some of the decor and seating area to accommodate large bookings. All of the site will be complete from Saturday, December 15.”