March 27, 2019 9.01 am This story is over 56 months old

“We’ll never forget your cheeky smile”, tributes left for second A15 crash victim

“We will never forget you”

The friends and family of a 17-year-old killed in a tragic crash near Lincoln made emotional tributes and sent messages of support to his loved-ones.

People left flowers at the scene and paid their respects following the Vauxhall Astra collision which left six teenagers injured on the A15 at Welton Cliff on Monday evening.

Two people aged 14 and 17 died in the hours following the news, police confirmed.

A much-loved local teenager who lost his life has been named locally as Ricky Sharp.

Family members set up a fundraising page in the hours following the news to “give Ricky a final goodbye”.

At the time of writing almost £200 has been raised towards the £3,000 goal.

A fundraising page has been set up to raise money to give crash victim Ricky Sharp a final goodbye. Photo: Family

The GoFundMe page is entitled ‘In loving memory of Ricky‘.

On the page Katy Wilson said: “Ricky was involved in a traffic accident that sadly took his life, his close family and friends are in shock and disbelief that at such a young age Ricky is gone.

“He will be missed by so many, especially his mum and siblings. Gone but never forgotten.

“Please help the family by donating what you can to give Ricky a final goodbye.”

Nichola Dunbar posted: “Ricky you left a stamp on our hearts that we will never forget. Your cheeky smile and infectious laugh will live forever.”

‘We miss you Joby’

Fourteen-year-old Joby John was named by friends and family as a victim on Tuesday.

The Lincoln boy was described as “different from the rest” and his friends promised he would “never be forgotten”.

A fundraising page set up in his memory by a family friend has so far raised more than £200. 

Tributes have begun pouring in for one of the victims Joby. Photo: Facebook

At the time of writing the GoFundMe page for Joby has raised £135. The money raised will go towards funeral costs.

Police are yet to release an update on the condition of a third person who was seriously hurt. Three others received minor injuries.