Updating on this liveblog has ended. Please follow the latest updates here.
Cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants, gyms and leisure facilities closed as of Friday night. Schools also closed indefinitely at the end of Friday. People have been told not to bring their children to school on Monday morning, and the children of key workers should be brought in only if there is no other option.
A 14th case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Lincolnshire on Monday morning, two in North Lincolnshire, and one case in North East Lincolnshire. At least two people are in hospital care in Lincolnshire with COVID-19.
- Patient zero in Lincolnshire has fully recovered since and officials now believe them to have immunity
- North Lincolnshire has two COVID-19 cases
- North East Lincolnshire confirmed two cases this Friday
- Most deceased were over 60 with underlying health conditions
- Testing is no longer taking place in the community, but in hospitals only
- All non-urgent operations to be postponed from April 15 to free up 30,000 beds
- Current understanding is that people cannot contract COVID-19 twice
If you or someone you know has been affected by the coronavirus, please call the news desk on 01522837217 or email [email protected].