A new map has revealed the number of COVID-19 deaths across Lincolnshire by postcode.
The data, from the Office for National Statistics, shows where some of the worst hit areas have been for the months of March, April and May.
The figures exclude the deaths of non-residents in the area and are included when COVID-19 was the underlying cause or was mentioned on the death certificate as a contributory factor.
ONS figures see some delays while information is filtered through to them.
The map shows 55 deaths in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. One of the postcodes with the highest numbers is the Cathedral and West Common area of Lincoln with 13.
The breakdown for Lincoln is:
- Cathedral and West Common: 13
- Skellingthorpe, Witham and Bassingham: 7
- Bracebridge Heath and Waddington: 7
- North Hykeham South: 5
- Cherry Willingham and Bardney: 3
- Bracebridge North and Boultham Moor: 3
- Navenby, Harmston and Brant Broughton: 2
- Metheringham, Nocton and Potterhanworth: 2
- Nettleham, Sudbrooke and Scothern: 2
- Bracebridge South and Swallow Beck: 2
- Dunholme and Welton: 1
- Saxilby and Scampton: 1
- Glebe Park: 1
- Washinborough and Branston: 1
- North Hykeham North: 1
- Hartsholme and Birchwood East: 1
- Birchwood West: 1
- Boultham and New Boultham: 1
- Pelham Bridge and South Common: 1
- Wharf and University: 0
- Monks Road, St Giles and Greetwell: 0
- Ermine: 0
ONS figures have revealed a number of patterns nationally, including that people were dying at more than double the rate in the poorest areas compared to the richest and that deprived areas are disproportionately hit by COVID-19.
Some other key figures from the interactive map include:
- Bourne had 19 deaths, with 10 in Bourne West and nine in Bourne East.
- Skegness has 12 in total, with half of those deaths in Skegness South.
- Boston registers 18 deaths including five in Skirbeck, and four each in the Central and North, and Fishtoft and Wyberton East, areas.
- Spalding South West has 11 deaths recorded in the figures, contributing the most to the total of 16 deaths in the town.
- Grantham has 11 deaths in total, with five of those in the Grantham North West area.