There have been 15 new confirmed coronavirus cases in Greater Lincolnshire’s figures on Tuesday.
The latest government statistics show an additional nine cases for Lincolnshire, while North and North East Lincolnshire have both seen an extra three cases each.
The total 3,356 cases break down as:
- 2,429 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,420)
- 720 in North Lincolnshire (up from 717)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 204)
These are the first new cases since the weekend.
Nationally, the number of cases has risen to 286,349, while the deaths toll has increased to 44,391.
Lincolnshire today saw a fifth day without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths.
The last time ULHT figures were not updated with any new deaths for longer than 14 days was between June 9 and June 22.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)