There have been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths for 15 days in Greater Lincolnshire.
NHS statistics updated Friday afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported, meaning the total for Greater Lincolnshire hospitals remains at 263.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, a further 16 people who tested positive for the coronavirus have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 29,160.
Earlier today, Lincolnshire County Council’s health chiefs confirmed there had been three weeks without deaths in the area’s care homes.
The number of confirmed cases will be updated later today, but totals currently stand at 3,392 for Greater Lincolnshire.
There were five new cases yesterday, leaving the totals at.
- 2,461 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,456)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)