Greater Lincolnshire has seen no coronavirus-related deaths for a fifth consecutive day this week.
NHS statistics released on Thursday afternoon show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any COVID-19 deaths.
The local figures break down as:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, a further 16 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 29,247.
So far this month there has been three COVID-19 related deaths in Greater Lincolnshire, while the region has seen just 17 additional confirmed cases since July 1.
Although figures will be further updated later today, yesterday saw four new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics showed additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,430 cases for Greater Lincolnshire currently breaks down as:
- 2,486 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,483)
- 731 in North Lincolnshire (up from 730)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)