There have been five new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Thursday.
The latest government statistics show the additional positive test for Lincolnshire.
There was no increase in North or North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,392 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,461 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,456)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 642 to 292,552, while the death toll went up by 66 to 45,119.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths for two weeks days in Greater Lincolnshire.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)