Greater Lincolnshire has seen no coronavirus-related deaths for a fourth day this week.
NHS statistics released on Thursday afternoon show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any COVID-19 deaths.
The local figures break down as:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, a further 19 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 29,231.
Although figures will be further updated later today, yesterday saw four new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics showed additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,426 cases for Greater Lincolnshire currently breaks down as:
- 2,483 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,481)
- 730 in North Lincolnshire (up from 729)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 212)