There have been four new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Thursday.
The latest government statistics show three additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and one for North Lincolnshire.
North East Lincolnshire saw no additional cases today.
The total 3,430 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,486 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,483)
- 731 in North Lincolnshire (up from 730)
- 213 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 769 to 297,146, while the final death tally went up by 53 to 45,554.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths in Greater Lincolnshire for a fourth day.
The figures are currently:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)