Lincolnshire has had four consecutive days without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths on Monday.
NHS statistics updated this afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
The last time ULHT figures were not updated with any new deaths for longer than 4 days was between June 9 and June 22, however, a death on June 8 had been revised from a previous date and the trust had actually not had any further deaths since the beginning of June.
Nationally, a further 15 people who tested positive for the coronavirus have died in hospitals in England, bringing the total to 28,904.
The number of confirmed cases will be updated later today, but totals currently 3,343 total for Greater Lincolnshire.
The breakdown on Sunday was:
- 2,420 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,413)
- 717 in North Lincolnshire (up from 716)
- 204 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 203)