Greater Lincolnshire has seen no further coronavirus-related deaths reported on Tuesday.
In NHS statistics released this afternoon show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any further deaths.
In fact, the Midlands region as a whole saw no deaths, while the North East and Yorkshire region saw just two.
Nationally a further 15 people who tested positive for the coronavirus have died in hospitals in England, bringing the total to 29,202.
The local figures break down as follows:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Although figures will be further updated later today, yesterday saw six new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics showed additional positive tests for Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,419 cases for Greater Lincolnshire broke down as:
- 2,479 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,477)
- 729 in North Lincolnshire (up from 728)
- 211 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 208)