There has been one new confirmed case of coronavirus in Lincolnshire on Wednesday.
There was no increase in North or North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,387 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,456 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,455)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 538 to 291,911, while the death toll went up by 85 to 45,053.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths for 13 days in Greater Lincolnshire.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)