Gyms have been allowed to reopen from Saturday, July 25, and most in Lincoln are not wasting any time to return.
Reduced capacity and limited sessions will help maintain social distancing, as well as regular deep cleaning of facilities.
The government did warn, however, that the reopening of gyms can be reversed should a second wave of coronavirus begin.
Here is a list of gyms across Lincoln that will be reopening.
Opening on July 25:
- Custom Fitness
- David Lloyd
- DW Fitness First
- Energie Fitness
- Darkside Training
- Lincoln Barbell Clib
- Primal Life Gym
- Performance Gym & Fitness
- Total Fitness
- Kin3tic Performance
- Warehouse Strength & Conditioning
- Yarborough Leisure Centre
- énergie Fitness Lincoln City
- Esme Hall Personal Training
- Witham Hill Gymnastics Club
- Anytime Fitness
- LN CrossFit in Lincoln
- Lincs FitBox
- Heron’s Fitness in Branston
- The SBKA Gym at Bardney
- Strike-zone martial arts centre
- Pure Gym – July 27
- Lincoln Fight Factory – July 27
- Sports Direct Fitness (Lincoln South West) – July 27
- Curves Women’s Gym – July 27
- Rhythm in Movement Dance Studio – July 27
- Empower Martial Arts Academy – week commencing July 27
- East Midlands Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – July 27
- Deans Sport and Leisure
- Better Gym
- Pacific Gym
- Sports Direct Fitness (Lincoln City)
- CrossFit Witham
- Function First
- University of Lincoln Sports Centre
If you run a gym or know of one in Lincoln that has been left off this list, be sure to let us know by emailing [email protected] with more info.