There have been six coronavirus cases confirmed across Lincolnshire on Wednesday, but no new deaths.
Government figures released this afternoon also confirmed there had been no further cases in North and North East Lincolnshire.
Nationally there were an additional 892 cases bringing the total to 307,184.
The breakdown of the 3,498 cases is:
- 2,543 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,537)
- 737 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 218 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
NHS figures earlier today showed no new COVID-19 related deaths in any of the hospital trust covering Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
It means the region has now gone seven days without any extra deaths in hospitals.
The government figures also showed no new deaths of patients from each of the region’s postcodes outside of hospitals leaving the total at 463.
The breakdown of hospital deaths for the county is:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, 65 further deaths were reported with the UK death tally rising to 46,364.