There have been 198 new cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire this week and three deaths.
Government data showed cases of COVID-19 in Lincolnshire increased by 20, with nine new cases in North Lincolnshire, and seven in North East Lincolnshire.
It means there have been 577 cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire so far in September.
The government’s own death tally which also includes deaths outside of hospitals or outside the county, also saw one new death of a Lincolnshire resident confirmed.
However, NHS figures saw no new deaths reported today.
It means Greater Lincolnshire has seen three deaths confirmed in the region this week.
Nationally, cases increased by 6,874 to 423,236, while deaths increased by 34 to 41,936.
Latest coronavirus data for Greater Lincolnshire
4,349 cases (up 36)
- 3,136 in Lincolnshire (up 20)
- 904 in North Lincolnshire (up nine)
- 309 in North East Lincolnshire (up seven)
393 deaths (up one)
- 269 from Lincolnshire (up one)
- 89 from North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 35 from North East Lincolnshire (no change)
of which 270 hospital deaths (no change)
- 145 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 120 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
423,236 UK cases, 41,936 deaths