There have been 122 cases of coronavirus and one new death in Greater Lincolnshire on Wednesday.
The UK coronavirus dashboard showed cases of COVID-19 in Lincolnshire increased by 61, another 32 in North Lincolnshire, and 29 in North East Lincolnshire.
Overall this means 788 cases have been reported in Greater Lincolnshire so far in October.
NHS figures showed no further deaths in hospitals across the region today.
However, the government’s death tally, which includes those both in and out of hospitals and those of residents in hospitals outside the county, showed one new death for Lincolnshire.
There were 820 cases in September, a 400% increase on August numbers.
Nationally, cases increased by 14,162 to 544,275 while deaths increased by 70 to 42,515.
Coronavirus data for Greater Lincolnshire for Wednesday, October 7
5,380 cases (up 122)
- 3,765 in Lincolnshire (up 61)
- 1,141 in North Lincolnshire (up 32)
- 474 in North East Lincolnshire (up 29)
404 deaths (up one)
- 278 from Lincolnshire (up one)
- 90 from North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 36 from North East Lincolnshire (no change)
of which 277 hospital deaths (no change)
- 149 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 5 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 122 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
544,275 UK cases, 42,515 deaths