Four more schools in Lincolnshire have confirmed positive cases of coronavirus on Wednesday.
Lincolnshire County Council said on October 7 that it is working with 34 schools with COVID-19 infections.
The latest additions to the list are Caistor Yarborough Academy, Haven High Academy (Boston), Malcolm Sargent Primary School (Stamford) and St George’s Academy (Sleaford).
The only school on the council’s list that is currently closed is Bluecoat Meres Academy in Grantham.
Andy Fox, consultant in public health, said: “As of this Wednesday, Lincolnshire’s Health Protection Team is currently working with 34 schools that have had confirmed cases of coronavirus.
“All schools are taking action to limit the potential spread of the virus, with some pupils and staff self-isolating as a precaution where necessary.”
- Lincoln College
- Queen Elizabeth High School, Gainsborough
- Hackthorn Primary School
- Kesteven and Sleaford High School
- Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Primary School
- Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School
- Priory City of Lincoln Academy
- St Helena’s Primary School, Willoughby
- Bluecoat Primary School, Stamford
- Somercotes Academy, North Somercotes
- The Deepings School
- Lincoln Castle Academy
- Lincoln Carlton Academy
- Bluecoat Meres Academy, Grantham (closed)
- Boston High School
- The Meadows Primary School, Lincoln
- Waddington All Saints Academy
- Dunholme St Chad’s Primary School
- Kesteven and Grantham Girls School
- Hogsthorpe Primary Academy
- Cliffedale Primary School, Grantham
- Gosberton House Academy
- Bassingham Pre-School
- Barrowby Primary School
- Billingborough Primary School
- The Priory Academy LSST
- Priory Ruskin Academy, Grantham
- Boston College
- Hawthorn Tree School, Boston
- Caistor Yarborough Academy
- Haven High Academy, Boston
- Malcolm Sargent Primary School, Stamford
- St George’s Academy, Sleaford
- St Peter and St Paul Academy, Lincoln
Ellison Boulters Academy (Scothern), Ermine Academy (Lincoln) and Gonerby Hill Foot Primary School (Grantham) are the latest schools to be removed from the list as they are no longer active cases with Public Health England.
North East Lincolnshire
There are currently nine schools and education settings with confirmed cases of coronavirus in North East Lincolnshire that are active cases with Public Health England.
On Wednesday, it was revealed that a total of 78 pupils were in self-isolation after teachers and students at Tollbar and Cleethorpes Academies tested positive for COVID-19, according to Grimsby Live.
North Lincolnshire Council said it was unable to provide data regarding schools in the region with coronavirus cases.
There is understood to have been at least six cases at North Lincolnshire schools since term restarted in September.
- South Axholme Academy, Epworth
- Enderby Road Infant School, Scunthorpe
- St Lawrence Academy, Scunthorpe
- Baysgarth School, Barton-upon-Humber
- Frederick Gough School, Scunthorpe
- Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue, Scunthorpe
In addition, John Leggott College in Scunthorpe has also had a positive case of coronavirus.