A man who committed a string of offences including possession of a blade, arson, theft, burglary and criminal damage in Lincolnshire has been jailed.
Solomon Billy Biddle, 41, of no fixed address, appeared at Lincoln Crown Court on Friday, December 11 and pleaded guilty to offences in Lincolnshire and Bedfordshire last August.
He was sentenced to 42 months in prison for one of the burglaries, with the sentences for the other offences running concurrently.
Biddle pleaded guilty to:
- Seven counts of theft
- Two counts of criminal damage
- Five counts of burglary
- Two counts of possession of a bladed article
- Two counts of driving whilst uninsured
- Two counts of driving whilst disqualified
- One count of arson
- Two counts of vehicle theft
- One count of theft from a vehicle
- One count of dangerous driving
The Lincolnshire offences mainly occurred in Horncastle, Mareham On The Hill, Kirkby On Bain and Hemingby.