Drivers in a number of Lincolnshire villages will face four days of delays reduced speed limits due to roadworks this week.
Six roads in the East Lindsey District area of the county will undergo surface dressing starting from today (June 4) until Thursday, June 7.
The works will be carried out under a convoy system, which means delays are likely and people are advised to use alternative routes where possible.
Timings for the works are weather dependant.
After the works, a 20mph speed limit will be in place for seven days.
The following roads will be surface dressed:
- Monday, June 4 and Tuesday, June 5 – A155 from Hagnaby to Revesby
- Tuesday, June 5 and Wednesday, June 6 – A157 Lincoln Road, Hainton
- Wednesday, June 6 – A158 Horncastle Road, Hatton
- Wednesday, June 6 – B1225 Caistor High Street, Market Stainton
- Wednesday, June 6 and Thursday, June 7 – A16 at Keal Cotes to the Hagnaby Lock junction at Bar Green Bridge
- Thursday, June 7 – A157 Main Road, Burgh On Bain