Six routes in Boston and Spalding are set to close over the next couple of months for repairs.
All of the roads are said to be nearing the end of their life and are now in need of refurbishment.
The improvements are due to take place during the day and overnight, so Lincolnshire County Council are warning motorists to avoid the area.
- Trinity Street in Boston will be closed overnight from January 21 to January 22
- Salem Street in Gosberton will be closed during the day from January 28 January 31
- Fenside Road in Boston will be closed during the day from February 4 to February 12
- Church Road in Butterwick will also be closed during the day from February 12 to February 15
- Saundergate Lane in Wyberton will be closed both during the day and the night from February 19 to February 23
- Robin Hoods Walk in Boston will be closed during the day and night from February 19 to February 21
Councillor Richard Davies, executive member for highways at Lincolnshire County Council, said: “We’ll be working hard to keep any impact on residents and motorists to a minimum.
“Both Saundergate Lane and Robin Hoods Walk are outside schools, so we’ve scheduled them for the half-term week. In addition, we’ll be carrying out the works on Trinity Street overnight.
“We’d like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused, and reassure people that the roads will be in a much better condition once we’re done, so hopefully the short-term disruption will be worth it.”