Five people have appeared in court following an investigation into a Lincolnshire dog breeding business.
The charges relate to a period last year at The Dairies, The Clays in Brant Broughton.
They have been brought forward by the RSPCA following a raid in November last year.
As a result of the operation, 94 dogs were taken from the premises into the care of the RSPCA and the breeders were given a winding-up order on October 22 to close down.
Three women and two men deny a string of charges including an allegation relating to 84 dogs.
- Amy Allen, 36, of Jericho Road, Balderton
- Bridgett Donna Dickens, 56, of The Dairies, The Clays, Brant Broughton
- Peter William Dickens, 61, of Arch House, The Dairies, The Clays, Brant Broughton
- Edward Robert Swindells, 44, of Arch Cottage, The Dairies, The Clays in Brant Broughton
- June Marie Swindells, 77.
All five defendants today appeared at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court for a case management hearing.
District Judge Peter Veits adjourned the case for a further pre-trial hearing on January 16 next year
The trial is expected to last at least four weeks and the date will be fixed at the next hearing.