The number of new confirmed coronavirus cases continues to be low today (Thursday) as another two were confirmed in Lincolnshire.
Two further cases were also confirmed in North Lincolnshire.
On the whole, new cases in the county appear to be staying at a lower rate, with just a few a day – however, there have been some days when numbers have spiked as tests catch up from weekends or bank holidays.
Here is how the figures have gone this week:
- May 17: 1,040 cases, up four from the previous day
- May 18: 1,042 cases, up two from the previous day
- May 19: 1,043 cases, up one from the previous day
- May 20: 1,061 cases, up 18 from the previous day
- May 21: 1,063 cases, up two from the previous day