Six men have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs following a string of raids in the Gainsborough area.
Those charged in connection with the police operation on Tuesday, May 5 are:
- Declan Mulholland, 20, of Ropery Road, Gainsborough
- William Andrews, 49, of High Street, Gainsborough
- Andrew Burgess, 39, of Marshall’s Rise, Gainsborough
- Jerry Maughan, 27, of Lea Road West, Gainsborough
- Declan Boswell, 19, of High Street, Gainsborough
- Nathan Stevenson, 29, of Queensfield, Gainsborough
All were charged with one count of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs except Declan Mulholland, who was charged with two counts.
Nathan Stevenson has been bailed – the other five men have been remanded and are due to appear at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court by virtual link, this morning (May 6).
Lincolnshire Police said in a statement: “We also executed two further warrants, this morning, in the Gainsborough area.
“A 51-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs. He remains in police custody.”