There have been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths for 13 days in Greater Lincolnshire.
NHS statistics updated Wednesday afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported, meaning the total for Greater Lincolnshire hospitals remains at 263.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
The number of confirmed cases will be updated later today, but totals currently stand at 3,386 for Greater Lincolnshire.
Nationally, a further 22 people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died in hospitals in England, bringing the total to 29,125.
There were no new cases yesterday, leaving the totals at.
- 2,455 in Lincolnshire (no change)
- 724 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
There were three new confirmed coronavirus cases in Greater Lincolnshire on Tuesday while North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire did not see an increase in figures.