There have been six new cases confirmed across Greater Lincolnshire on Monday, but no deaths.
NHS figures show no new deaths in any of the hospital trust covering Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
It means the region has now gone four days without any extra deaths.
The breakdown of hospital deaths for the county is:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, nine further deaths were reported with the UK death tally rising to 46,210.
In government figures released this afternoon, it was also confirmed there had been four new cases in Lincolnshire, and one each in North and North East Lincolnshire.
Nationally there were an additional 938 cases bringing the total to 305,623.
The number of deaths in each of the regions postcodes outside of hospitals and care homes also remained level at 461 according to the government figures.
The breakdown of cases as the new week starts is:
- 2,532 in Lincolnshire (up from 2528)
- 737 in North Lincolnshire (up from 736)
- 218 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 217)