Five more schools in Lincolnshire have confirmed positive cases of coronavirus on Monday.
Lincolnshire County Council said on October 5 that it is currently working with 33 schools with cases of COVID-19.
The latest additions to the list are The Priory Academy LSST in Lincoln, Gosberton House Academy, Barrowby Primary School, Billingborough Primary School and Bassingham Pre-School.
Andy Fox, consultant in public health, said: “As of this Monday, Lincolnshire’s Health Protection Team is currently working with 33 schools that have had confirmed cases of coronavirus.
“All schools are taking action to limit the potential spread of the virus, with some pupils and staff self-isolating as a precaution where necessary.”
- Lincoln College
- Queen Elizabeth High School, Gainsborough
- Gonerby Hill Foot Primary School, Grantham
- Hackthorn Primary School
- Kesteven and Sleaford High School
- Ellison Boulters Academy, Scothern
- Ermine Academy, Lincoln
- William Farr School, Welton
- Our Lady of Lincoln Catholic Primary School
- Bourne Abbey Primary Academy
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Horncastle
- Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School
- Priory City of Lincoln Academy
- St Helena’s Primary School, Willoughby
- Sir Robert Pattinson Academy, North Hykeham
- Bluecoat Primary School, Stamford
- Somercotes Academy, North Somercotes
- The Deepings School
- Lincoln Castle Academy
- Bluecoat Meres Academy, Grantham
- Boston High School
- The Meadows Primary School, Lincoln
- Waddington All Saints Primary
- Dunholme St Chad’s Primary School
- Kesteven and Grantham Girls School
- Hogsthorpe Primary Academy
- Lincoln Carlton Academy
- Cliffedale Primary School, Grantham
- Bassingham Pre-School
- Gosberton House Academy
- Barrowby Primary School
- Billingborough Primary School
- The Priory Academy LSST
Cranwell Primary School and Branston Community Academy are the latest schools to be removed from the list as they are no longer active cases with Public Health England.
North East Lincolnshire
There are currently eight schools and education settings with confirmed cases of coronavirus in North East Lincolnshire that remain as active cases with Public Health England.
The latest school cases reported in the region were at Middlethorpe Primary Academy and Signhills Infants Academy in Cleethorpes. A school which has not yet been named reported a case on Monday, October 5.
The exact number of schools with cases since term resumed last month has not been disclosed by North Lincolnshire Council, but there is understood to be at least six.
- South Axholme Academy, Epworth
- Enderby Road Infant School, Scunthorpe
- St Lawrence Academy, Scunthorpe
- Baysgarth School, Barton-upon-Humber
- Frederick Gough School, Scunthorpe
- Oasis Academy Henderson Avenue, Scunthorpe
In addition, John Leggott College in Scunthorpe has also had a positive case of coronavirus.