Burgh le Marsh

June 21, 2022 9.37 am This story is over 21 months old

We are appealing for help to find Gary, 37, who is missing from the Burgh Le Marsh area of Skegness.

He was reported missing on 17 June, but has not been seen in person for several weeks.

We would like the public’s help to find him, and would appeal for anyone who has seen him in recent days or knows where he may be to get in touch.

He is described as white, 5ft 6” tall with a slim build, with short dark brown hair and a moustache. It is unknown what clothing he will be wearing.

If you can help, please call 101 quoting incident 111 of 17 June.

May 9, 2022 1.25 pm This story is over 22 months old

We are appealing for help to find 17-year-old Chloe, who was last seen in the seen in the Burgh Le Marsh area at around 9.20am yesterday morning.

Chloe is described as white, with a slim build, 5ft 3 inches tall, long blonde straight hair. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, black leggings, black coat with fluffy brown hood.

She may be in the local area, and may also have travelled to the London or Essex areas.

If you can help, please call 101 quoting incident number 453 of 9 May.

A 33-year-old motorist denied causing a fatal collision in which university student Hope Starsmore died.

Rebecca Porter, 33, of Cottesmore Close, Skegness, pleaded not guilty to causing the death of Ms Starsmore on October 7, 2020 by dangerous driving on the A158 at Burgh le Marsh.

The crash involved a Toyota Yaris, which Hope was driving, and a Ford Focus.

Judge John Pini QC, sitting at Lincoln Crown Court, adjourned the hearing for a four day trial due to commence on June 27, 2022 and Porter was granted unconditional bail.

Ms Starsmore, 20, died in Hull Royal Infirmary eight days after the collision.

At the time of the collision, she was driving from her family home in Skegness back to Nottingham Trent University where she had just started studying for a medical science degree with a view to becoming a paramedic.

Her brother and her partner had been travelling with her on their way to Nottingham Trent University and received minor injuries.

Hope’s family previously released a statement which read: “After eight days of fighting Hope has sadly died from her injuries in hospital, with her parents at her side.

“She will be missed dearly and was loved by so many. Rest in peace baby girl.

“We would like to thank everyone for their support and ask that our privacy is respected at this time to allow us to grieve as a family.”

+ More stories